MegaPath is the largest privately held end-to-end, facilities-based provider with over 16 years of experience serving small, medium and enterprise businesses. MegaPath leverages its wide selection of data services, Voice over IP (VoIP) and Security technologies to enable businesses to lower costs, increase security and enhance productivity.
In 2010, three national brands—Covad Communications, Speakeasy, and MegaPath—came together to form the new MegaPath. The combination of Speakeasy’s voice expertise, Covad’s enormous network footprint, and MegaPath’s sophisticated portfolio of MPLS and managed services now gives us the power to serve all our customers better than ever.
- Voice. MegaPath Business Voice services save money while providing advanced calling features that a traditional phone service can't touch. MegaPath uses a private voice-optimized network for crystal clear sound quality and guaranteed Quality of Service (QoS). MegaPath’s Business Voice services include Hosted Voice, SIP Trunking, Enterprise Trunking, Lines and PRI.
- Data. MegaPath’s wide range of data services are cost-effective, high-speed, "always-on" nationwide connectivity solutions that are easy to deploy, manage and support. MegaPath’s Business Broadband includes Business Ethernet, T1 and Bonded T1, Business DSL, DS3-OCx, Cable, Satellite and Wireless Broadband.
- Security. MegaPath delivers tailored services that address the remote access needs of a widely distributed workforce. Leading VPN and security technologies are combined with unmatched design, deployment, monitoring, management, reporting, and support capabilities. Tailored services include Private Networking Services, Unified Threat Management, and Compliance Services.
- Hosted IT Services. MegaPath offers a variety of cloud-based solutions—including Cloud Hosting, Colocation, Hosted Exchange, Data Backup, and Hosted SharePoint®—to help businesses reduce capital and operational expenses, optimize systems and network performance, protect proprietary data, and increase productivity, efficiency, and communication.
- Customer Care. Quality customer service is an essential part of MegaPath's identity. By applying expert systems and processes, MegaPath delivers mission-critical reliability and performance backed by stringent Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Network Systems. MegaPath leverages its MPLS, fiber-optic backbone network through direct network and systems interconnections with the country's leading broadband access providers. The MegaPath Customer Portal facilitates smooth implementation, management, visibility and control of its security and advanced voice and data services. The result is fully managed, cost-effective services with superior reach, reliability, performance and customer control.
MegaPath leverages these solutions to significantly improve its clients' productivity through the use of new applications and enhanced communications between their headquarters, branch offices, retail stores, mobile workers and business partners.
2013 Better Business Bureau Accreditation
MegaPath has earned an A+ rating with the BBB and was recognized for meeting BBB’s accreditation standards for establishing and maintaining a positive track record in the marketplace. The BBB Code of Business Practices represents sound advertising, selling, and customer service practices that enhance customer trust and confidence in business.