MegaPath Corporate Policies
When placing an order with us and using our services, you do so under these Terms and Conditions and Acceptable Use Policy. MegaPath provides its Services subject to:
- Terms and Conditions governing our business relationship with you. (For orders placed on or after September 20, 2012)
- Former Terms and Conditions (For orders placed between April 17, 2012 and September 19, 2012)
- Former Terms and Conditions (For orders placed between October 10, 2010 and April 16, 2012.)
- Acceptable Use Policy governing your use of the Internet and our Internet-related services such as email and Web hosting.
- Privacy Statement governing the privacy of your information. (Updated Jan. 2, 2012)
- Service Level Agreements behind our products and service. (Updated June 11, 2012)
- Standard Fee Schedule and Services Exhibit (Updated Oct. 22, 2012)
- Ancillary Call Rates (Updated Feb. 28, 2013)
- Copyright (DMCA) Policy (Updated Nov. 30, 2012)
- Subpoena Policy (Updated April 8, 2013)
- Customer Notification of 911 Service Capabilities For Voice over Internet Protocol Customers
- Internet Access Service Network Management Disclosure
- MegaPath W-9 Form
The following set of Terms and Conditions apply only to those MegaPath customers who purchased our Duet Services.
- Duet Terms and Conditions
- Ancillary Terms and Rates for Duet Service
- Ancillary Terms and Rates for Duet PRI and SIP Trunking
- MegaPath Duet SLAs
- MegaPath Hosted Duet SLAs
Colocation, Managed and API Documents
The following set of documents apply only to our customers who originally purchased Colocation, Managed and API Services from Speakeasy. These terms apply regardless of the date such Services were purchased.
Covad Voice Service Documents
The following set of documents apply only to our customers who originally purchased Covad Voice Services from Covad.
- Covad Service Agreement Terms and Conditions
- Covad Service Customer Policies
- Covad Integrated Access Service Calling Rates
- Covad ClearEdge Service Calling Rates
If you purchased Covad Voice Services bundled with Hosting Service, the Hosting Service is subject to the following document:
If you need to file an SLA claim, please fill out the following online form:
SLA Claim Form