- May 20, 2015
- MegaPath Unveils New Sales and Service Delivery Model for Channel Partners
MegaPath announced its new indirect sales and service delivery model designed to better assist agents and reseller partners.
- April 1, 2015
- MegaPath Completes Sale of Managed Services Business to GTT Communications
MegaPath announced the completion of the sale of its Managed Services business division to GTT Communications, Inc. (NYSE:GTT), a leading global cloud networking provider to multinational clients.
- March 31, 2015
- MegaPath Wins Two 2015 Unified Communications Product of the Year Awards
MegaPath announced that the company’s Unified Communications and Hosted Voice solutions won two 2015 Unified Communications Product of the Year Awards from TMC.
- March 17, 2015
- MegaPath Names Sixth-Annual Channel Partner Awards Winners
MegaPath announced the winners of its Channel Partner Awards at the Spring Channel Partners Conference in Las Vegas, NV.
- March 16, 2015
- MegaPath Announces Enhancements to its Award-Winning Unified Communications Service
MegaPath Cloud Services announced a series of feature enhancements to its award-winning Unified Communications (UC) service including SMS Text Messaging and Device Handover.
- March 9, 2015
- MegaPath Wins 10 Telecom Association Partners Choice Awards Including Hosted VoIP, Managed Services and Cloud Hosting
MegaPath announced that the Telecom Association’s annual Partners Choice Awards recognized the company as a top provider in 10 categories.
- February 25, 2015
- MegaPath Names Kurt Hoffman New President and Chief Executive of Cloud Services
MegaPath announced that it has named Kurt Hoffman its new President and Chief Executive of its Cloud Services division.
- February 24, 2015
- MegaPath’s Dan Foster Named a 2015 CRN Channel Chief
MegaPath announced its President of Cloud Services, Dan Foster, was named to the list of 2015 CRN Channel Chiefs.
- February 19, 2015
- MegaPath Sets Sights On Cloud Communications Dominance; Sells Managed Services Business to GTT Communications
MegaPath announces the sale of its managed services business division to GTT Communications.
- February 12, 2015
- Nevada Virtual Academy Selects MegaPath Hosted Voice and Data Services, Qualifies for Additional $110,000 in E-Rate Savings
MegaPath announced Nevada Virtual Academy has selected MegaPath’s Hosted Voice and Broadband Internet services to connect the school’s 140 teachers and administrative staff to its headquarters and students.