- November 19, 2013
- MegaPath Launches Data Breach Risk Calculator
MegaPath announced the launch of its Data Breach Risk Calculator to help organizations better understand the probability of a data breach and the associated costs.
- November 4, 2013
- Sunshine Gasoline Distributors Expands MegaPath Service to More Than 200 Gas Stations
MegaPath announced that it is delivering broadband, Multi Protocol Label Switching (MPLS), Wireless Failover and Managed Security Services to Sunshine Gas Distributors’ 140 additional sites.
- October 1, 2013
- MegaPath Hosted Voice and SIP Trunking Named 2012 Communications Solutions Products of the Year
MegaPath announced that MegaPath Hosted Voice and SIP Trunking were named 2012 Communications Solutions Product of the Year Award winners.
- September 12, 2013
- MegaPath Helps Businesses Migrate to the Cloud with Free Assessment Service
MegaPath announced the availability of its no-cost Cloud Capacity Assessment service, which gives businesses insight into the actual capacity and resources required to move some or all of their infrastructure to the cloud.
- September 10, 2013
- MegaPath Wins 2013 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award
MegaPath announced today that MegaPath Hosted Voice won an INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for the third consecutive year.
- August 20, 2013
- MegaPath Continues to Broaden Nation’s Largest Ethernet Footprint, Provides Ethernet Services to More Businesses in Outlying Areas
MegaPath announced it continues to build out the broadest Ethernet footprint in the United States by expanding the availability of its Extended Ethernet services into an additional 208 Central Offices (COs).
- August 15, 2013
- MegaPath Names Matthew Hutchinson Vice President of Channel Sales
MegaPath announced the appointment of Matthew Hutchinson as Vice President of Channel Sales.
- August 1, 2013
- MegaPath’s Any-To-Any Broadband Failover Services Provide High-Availability Business Continuity Solution
MegaPath announced the launch of its “any-to-any” Broadband Managed Failover services, complementing its Wireless Managed Failover service released in June of this year.
- July 16, 2013
- MegaPath Delivers Speeds up to 50 Mbps to Offer Business-Class Alternative to Cable, Expands Position as Leading Nationwide Ethernet Provider
MegaPath announced the availability of new Business Ethernet services that provide companies with a true business-class alternative to cable services.
- June 4, 2013
- MegaPath Expands Wireless Failover Services to Support Small and Medium-Sized Businesses
MegaPath announced the expansion of its Wireless Failover services and nationwide wireless footprint to include 4G.