- June 10, 2015
- MegaPath adds 500 Mbps, 1 Gbps to Business Ethernet range
This Telecompaper article describes the expanded high-performance Dedicated Internet Access (DIA) services that MegaPath launched in June, with speeds up to 1 Gbps.
- March 20, 2015
- MegaPath Introduces New Sales and Service Delivery Model
This article describes the new indirect sales and service delivery model that MegaPath released in March. The new model will better assist agents and reseller partners.
- March 18, 2015
- MegaPath Recognizes Top Partners
At the Spring 2015 Channel Partners Conference and Expo, MegaPath recognized its top performing partners.
- March 16, 2015
- MegaPath plays to mobile business workers' needs with new hybrid mobile/wireline UC capabilities
This article describes the new Unified Communications features MegaPath launched, including SMS text messaging and device handover. These new features support mobile users.
- February 19, 2015
- MegaPath’s Surprise Move: Provider Sells Managed Services Unit
The article discusses MegaPath's sale of its Managed Services division. The company will focus on Unified Communications and Cloud Services.
- February 18, 2015
- Q&A: 10 Ways VARs Can Capitalize On Growing UCaaS Market
IT Best of Breed interviewed MegaPath Senior Vice President, Marketing and Product Management John Scarborough about the opportunities for Value-Added Resellers in the growing UC-as-a-service market.
—IT Best of Breed