- February 19, 2015
- MegaPath’s Surprise Move: Provider Sells Managed Services Unit
The article discusses MegaPath's sale of its Managed Services division. The company will focus on Unified Communications and Cloud Services.
- February 12, 2015
- Nevada Virtual Academy Selects MegaPath Hosted Voice And Data Services, Qualifies For Additional $110,000 In E-Rate Savings
The online K-12 academy connected its headquarters, 120 remote teachers, and 20 administrators with reliable, high-quality VoIP and Internet connectivity from MegaPath. Now the school can give its students a quality, uninterrupted learning experience, while saving money that can be redirected to educational improvements.
- November 12, 2014
- MegaPath Appoints Devi Jaspal as Channel Chief
Jaspal to focus on driving programs that enable partners to transform and grow their businesses, as well as improving channel processes and order delivery.
- September 26, 2014
- MegaPath Receives INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award for Hosted Voice Product
The article discusses MegaPath’s recognition for its innovative Hosted Voice product that advances the communications industry.
- September 12, 2014
- MegaPath Launches Remote IT Support for LAN, Computer, Other Tech Problems
MegaPath’s new standalone service is featured. Remote IT Support lets US-based technicians diagnose any LAN, computer and peripheral device problems, from a remote location.
- September 10, 2014
- MegaPath Focuses on Managed Services After Colo Business Sale
The article discusses MegaPath’s sale of its wholesale business and its plans to devote all of its resources to driving growth in the cloud and managed services markets.