- November 18, 2012
- Small Firms Benefit by Outsourcing Mundane Tasks
Small businesses are using technology to operate more efficiently and cost effectively in a competitive world. USA TODAY looks at how companies, including MegaPath customer Hunsucker Goodstein, are gaining a competitive edge in a tough economy.
- October 3, 2012
- MegaPath wraps up its EoC network expansion effort
Brian Washburn, research director of network services for Current Analysis, and John Kippen, CEO and president of JDK Consulting, discuss MegaPath's "noteworthy" completion of its Ethernet over Copper (EoC) network expansion into the top 50 U.S. markets.
- September 17, 2012
- MegaPath Introduces Core Cloud Hosting Solutions into the Increasingly Lucrative Cloud Space Selling Business
With more and more enterprises moving their data to the cloud, MegaPath unveils its new private, enterprise, and hybrid cloud to deliver more quality and top-notch security all in an economical package.
- September 13, 2012
- MegaPath Serves Up Set of New Cloud Hosted Services
MegaPath debuts a set of enterprise, private and hybrid cloud hosting solutions that both SMB and large business customers can use to host their applications, data and storage with a third-party supplier. The new Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)-based behind-the-firewall service set leverages VMware's vCloud platform.
- September 12, 2012
- MegaPath Debuts Enterprise, Private, Hybrid Cloud Platforms
MegaPath unveils its new enterprise, private and hybrid cloud hosting platforms, powered by VMware's vCloud. The products, which deliver a virtual environment for hosting applications, data and storage, target customers that need to beef up their capabilities without investing in more IT resources or additional capital expense.
- August 23, 2012
- Readers' Votes Determine Top 50 Channel Programs of 2012
Readers' Votes Determine Top 50 Channel Programs of 2012