Business Communications Blog
- April 14, 2014
- MegaPath Customer Advisory: Heartbleed Bug
MegaPath has issued a customer advisory to address the recently announced security flaw in OpenSSL, known as Heartbleed. The advisory includes information about MegaPath's security practices and the outcome of MegaPath's security audit relating to the Heartbleed bug.
- By MegaPath Security and Compliance Team
- February 28, 2014
- Your Broadband Connection: Accounting for Both Speed and Quality
A fast connection is great, but speed, alone, doesn’t guarantee that your broadband service will support all the applications your business is using.
- By Randy Laub
- January 20, 2014
- The Benefits of Unified Threat Management and Managed Security Services
Increased accessibility to cross-platform data sharing and ever-changing and increasingly malicious threats make Managed Security Services a necessity for businesses today.
- By Melinda Gaw
- January 13, 2014
- Hang Up on Your Voicemail from the 90s: The Case for Hosted Voice
Hosted VoIP offers better features than legacy phone technologies. It’s just one reason why companies are adopting VoIP and not looking back.
- By Paul Marra
- January 6, 2014
- The Advantages of Outsourcing to a Managed Service Provider (MSP)
Increasingly, companies find it easier and more budget-friendly to outsource a growing array of services.
- By MegaPath Marketing