Business Communications Blog
- February 28, 2014
- Your Broadband Connection: Accounting for Both Speed and Quality
A fast connection is great, but speed, alone, doesn’t guarantee that your broadband service will support all the applications your business is using.
- By Randy Laub
- January 20, 2014
- The Benefits of Unified Threat Management and Managed Security Services
Increased accessibility to cross-platform data sharing and ever-changing and increasingly malicious threats make Managed Security Services a necessity for businesses today.
- By Melinda Gaw
- January 13, 2014
- Hang Up on Your Voicemail from the 90s: The Case for Hosted Voice
Hosted VoIP offers better features than legacy phone technologies. It’s just one reason why companies are adopting VoIP and not looking back.
- By Paul Marra
- January 6, 2014
- The Advantages of Outsourcing to a Managed Service Provider (MSP)
Increasingly, companies find it easier and more budget-friendly to outsource a growing array of services.
- By MegaPath Marketing
- December 16, 2013
- Cloud Computing - One Size Does Not Fit All
Right-sizing server infrastructure for the optimal balance of cost and performance need not involve guesswork.
- By Ross Spero