Business Communications Blog
- June 18, 2013
- ‘Plug and Play’ VoIP Installation? No Thanks! gapath.com Connection: cloy">
- By Paul Marra
Many VoIP providers just send a box and say “Good luck.” Find out why your business deserves a more personalized approach for installation and service.
- May 13, 2013
- Five Reasons Why You Should Consider Hosted Voice
Who will take advantage of hosted business VoIP’s productivity-enhancing features and cost savings first: you or your competitors?
- By Vimal Misra
- April 23, 2013
- Maximizing Your Cloud Computing Investment (Part 2)
Why is an Enterprise Cloud option so much better? Well, just consider these four key performance components...
- By Ross Spero
- March 27, 2013
- Maximizing Your Cloud Computing Investment (Part 1)
The cloud has fully emerged as mainstream. It’s a “given” investment for businesses if they want to maintain a competitive edge.
- By Ross Spero
- March 25, 2013
- Businesses Can’t Afford to Cling to Costly, “Ma Bell” Era Communications Systems
If you haven’t said “goodbye” to traditional public switched telephone network (PSTN) systems for your business, you will be. Probably sooner than you think.
- By Jeffrey Pearl
- March 11, 2013
- U.S. Cities Ranked for Business Broadband Service
A Top 10 list of the most broadband-connected cities in the United States and their average price per month.
- By MegaPath Marketing
- February 13, 2013
- Five Reasons Why You Should Consider SIP Trunking
Whatever the size of your business, enabling VoIP calling through your existing IP-PBX equipment may be the solution for you.
- By Rich Sabin