Business Communications Blog
- July 21, 2014
- 5 Hottest Benefits of MegaPath’s New Managed WiFi Solution
With MegaPath’s new Managed WiFi solution, it’s now easier for businesses to provide WiFi access without the burden of setting up and managing the wireless LAN.
- By Pasha Mohammed
- July 7, 2014
- The Pros and Cons of Business VoIP
Some organizations have reservations about switching to a cloud-based business voice system. This post dispels some of those concerns.
- By Paul Marra
- June 30, 2014
- Making an Informed Cloud Decision
While it’s clear that downtime costs your business, what some businesses are learning the hard way is that not all Cloud providers have adequate safeguards in place to avoid or prevent outages. Consider these questions to inform your selection of a Cloud provider.
- By Matt Mayhew
- June 16, 2014
- SharePoint and the Benefits of Enterprise Hosted Services
Hosted services such as SharePoint provide enterprise-class communication and collaboration solutions without the costs and issues often associated with managing them in-house.
- By Ross Spero
- June 9, 2014
- Retail Technology Tips: Use a Solid Network and Big Data to Gain a Competitive Advantage
Many businesses have discovered the customer service and revenue opportunities that are available when they accurately analyze and leverage big data.
- By MegaPath Marketing