Catch These MPLS University Sessions at ITEXPO
Both sessions are on Tuesday, October 5th starting at 4:10 PM. Here's a sneak peek at what you'll learn.
Session #1: How to Ensure Your Enterprise Has Options with MPLS
Learn how MPLS:
- Solves the complex challenges facing enterprise IT departments today
- Cuts the costs of delivering IT services
- Integrates technologies to create hybrid public/private networks
- Helps to future-proof networks for more of everything…users, data, applications, devices, storage, security, and cloud-based environments
Session #2: Spotlight on Network Scenarios
This session focuses on how MPLS benefits real-world networks, including:
- Financial services: Learn how a regional, mid-sized credit union relies on integrated voice, high-speed data, and security services to better serve customers and employees by balancing cost-effective network choices with productivity improvements.
- Retail: For addressing PCI compliance, rogue wireless detection, content filtering for guest/customer benefit and employee productivity, new networked applications such as gas station tank monitoring, video surveillance, and gift card processing.
- Healthcare: Covers HIPAA and PCI compliance issues; balancing network security and data protection with wired and wireless access to patient data at the point of care.
Plan now to attend both of these sessions. Space is limited, so register now. You'll walk away with a better understanding of how services based on MPLS can benefit your network, or the networks of your customers.