DSL Frequently Asked Questions
View all questions and answers.
- How do I know which DSL service is right for me?Your bandwidth needs will help determine which DSL product is the right fit for your business. Compare the different DSL services.
- What is Dedicated ADSL?Our Dedicated ADSL is designed for customers who want the benefits of DSL on a dedicated connection, without the need to share a POTS line. It offers speeds ranging from 1.5 Mbps to 20 Mbps.
- What equipment do I need?MegaPath will provide all required hardware as part of your DSL service. Depending on your bandwidth requirements and DSL service, you may be required to provide a phone line.
- Where is MegaPath Business DSL available?MegaPath Business DSL is available in over 100 major metropolitan markets nationwide.
- What kinds of backup access services do you offer?The same great fast, reliable, and affordable business-class Internet solutions from MegaPath are available as a managed failover solution. MegaPath’s Wireless and Broadband Managed Failover Services detect access issues with your primary wireline connection and automatically switch traffic to the backup connection to keep you connected and your business working. Learn more (PDF) >>