Wireless Broadband Service
Wireless Broadband is an emerging technology for remote sites to access the Internet and VPNs.
Wireless internet service allows customer locations that would otherwise require costly T1s or satellite connectivity to be serviced with a more cost-effective, high-speed solution.
Available to businesses with an existing MPLS VPN, MegaPath Wireless Broadband service delivers 100% high-speed broadband connectivity to remote locations that are unable to receive terrestrial or satellite broadband connectivity.
It can be installed in a few days to use as a quick-start solution while you're waiting for your primary broadband connection to be installed; it also can be used as a fully redundant backup access service for your existing T1, DSL, or cable service.
Unlike other wireless Internet providers, MegaPath offers a complete access, voice, and security solution as well as our all-optical, privately owned, nationwide network to meet your business’ needs.
MegaPath Wireless Broadband:
- Delivers 100% coverage for remote locations
- Provides temporary access while you wait for broadband to be installed
- Offers a fully redundant backup solution for T1s
Fully Managed & Secure
MegaPath deploys all the necessary equipment and sets up the service, then manages and monitors the network to ensure it is working for you. MegaPath Wireless Broadband access uses IPSec encryption and is available with MegaPath's Managed Security services to ensure PCI compliance.
- Multiple wireless providers for complete nationwide coverage
- Always-on access for business applications
- Supports multiple users per site
- Offers access to your Site-to-Site MPLS VPN and the Internet
- Provides sufficient bandwidth to support your business applications
- Fully managed with 24/7/365 proactive monitoring and support
- Available with MegaPath Managed Security services to ensure PCI compliance