Delivering industry-leading performance, reliability, and security.
MegaPath’s secure, world-class data center facilities are SAS 70 and SSAE 16 compliant, delivering the highest level of security, reliability, and scalability, with 24/7/365 surveillance.
Data Center Features:
- SAS 70 and SSAE 16 compliant
- On-net to MegaPath’s OC-192 backbone for superior network and broadband performance
- Enterprise class Dell Servers and EMC SANs
- High availability configuration with built-in redundancy and failover
- Climate-controlled environment
- Redundant power, heating, and cooling
Equinix International Business Exchange™ (IBX®)
MegaPath Cloud Hosting solutions are hosted in Equinix International Business Exchange™ (IBX®) facilities and offer our customers industry-leading reliability and security.
Equinix facilities are home to:
- 625+ networks
- 10 of the top 10 Internet content companies
- 50+ exchanges and trading platforms
- 350+ buy- and sell-side firms
- 130+ financial service providers
- 2 of 3 global GRX fabrics for mobile carriers
- 24 of 35 GRX operators for global data roaming services
MegaPath’s data centers support the most robust power infrastructures available with a minimum of N+1 redundancy to provide the highest level of uptime. Our Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) systems prevent power spikes, surges, and brownouts while redundant backup diesel generators keep the data center operational in the event of a disaster or power grid outage.
Power Specifications (Minimum per facility)
- AC raceways with 2N distribution
- AC power delivery via redundant UPS systems with multiple generator backup
- 48 hours of generator fuel and contracts with multiple providers
- Isolation K factor transformers used for 480 volt UPS to 208/120 volt. K factor of 20.
- Multiple utility feeds
- Multiple power transformers
- 6 kW per cabinet
MegaPath’s data centers support a minimum of N+1 redundancy in cooling infrastructure. Our data centers that are high-density solutions capable provide N+2 and 2N redundancy and thermal energy storage to provide temperature stability.
- 13,652 BTUH per cabinet
- Six (6) 750-ton centrifugal chillers
- Six (6) variable primary chilled water pumps
- Six (6) condenser pumps
- Six (6) cooling towers
- 24 air handling units in colocation area
MegaPath places an extremely high priority on physical and network security for our customer solutions. Because of the growing trends associated with security threats—such as worms, denial of service (DoS) attacks, and e-business application attacks—we believe achieving and maintaining network intrusion security is critical.
- Lobby security
- 24/7/365 guards
- Bullet-proof glass and Kevlar entry walls
- Shipping and receiving walled off from colocation area
- Real-time video surveillance with 24/7/365 monitoring
- Biometrics/Key Code Combination Access to all areas and cages
- Identity verification (advanced ticket required)
- Alarm/key monitoring
- Motion detection and CCT surveillance
- Layered network security
- Cisco Carrier-grade firewalls
- Cisco Carrier-grade IDS/IPS
- Third-party Internet security firm monitoring and testing services
MegaPath’s data centers are equipped with state-of-the-art fire detection and suppression systems that include:
- Multi-zoned, dry-type, double-interlock pre-action fire suppression system
- Heat-activated fire suppression
- Laser-based Very Early Smoke Detection Apparatus (VESDA)