Hosted SharePoint — Enterprise-Class Collaboration and Content Management
SharePoint® is an affordable, enterprise-class collaboration and content management platform that provides companies and organizations with powerful cloud-based business tools that help employees maximize productivity, adapt quickly to changing business needs, and easily access vital information. Coupled with our world-class service and predictable monthly pricing, SharePoint will help you cut costs, save time, and focus your resources on higher business priorities.
- Enterprise-class email and collaboration tools
- Increase employee, vendor, and consultant communication and collaboration
- Reduce total cost of ownership (TCO)
- No hardware to lease or buy
- Simple, cost-effective scaling as business requirements change
- Free 24/7/365 customer support
- World-class security and reliability
- 60-day satisfaction guarantee
- Financially-backed SLAs
Available Add-on Services
- Web Parts
- Dedicated servers
- Personalized URL
- HIPAA/SOX/PCI compliance
Choosing Hosted Services
Hosted services—also referred to as Software as a Service (SAAS)—provide the benefits of enterprise-class communication and collaboration solutions without the costs and issues often associated with managing them in-house.
Some factors that are driving the adoption of hosted services include:
- Cost Effectiveness. Businesses can reduce costs by allowing multiple users at a business to use a single copy of a piece of software, and which results in a great cost savings for the business.
- Avoid Straining Resources. Implementation requires little IT resources and hosted services eliminate the need for IT personnel to maintain in-house software and systems.
- Flexibility. Businesses can quickly and easily scale resources based on current demand.
- Accessibility. 24/7/365 global access to software and data improves efficiency.
Get the Benefits Brief on Enterprise Collaboration
Just complete the form on the right and download instantly. The brief provides additional insights on how your business can benefit from the powerful SharePoint. Get the brief now.
Microsoft, Encarta, MSN, and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.