Malware and Virus Protection
Comprehensive Protection from Malware, Viruses, Spyware, and Crimeware
New forms of malware are unleashed daily; they are also spreading faster and causing more damage than ever before. The MegaPath Anti-Malware service combines advanced signature and heuristic detection engines that provide real-time protection against viruses, spyware, and other malware attacks in Web, email, and file-transfer traffic.
MegaPath's Anti-Malware and Anti-Virus services minimize network disruptions by stopping unwanted malware and viruses before they reach your network. By leveraging a continuously updated list of signatures, the service provides multi-layered approach to malware protection, virus protection, and protection against unique outbreaks. It responds more effectively to fast-spreading attacks than traditional “point and host” security solutions because its complementary response techniques stop threats as soon as they emerge.
- Provides signature-based and rule-based threat prevention
- Creates automatic threat notifications with integrated logging and reporting
- Performs real-time scanning of POP3, SMTP, IMAP, HTTP, FTP, and IM traffic to block viruses, worms, Trojans, and backdoors
- Inspects content sent over VPN connections, with support for common tunneling protocols (PPTP, L2TP, IPSec, SSL)
- Integrates seamlessly with other MegaPath networking and security solutions
- Stops malware at the network edge
- Reduces operational costs
- Provides an additional layer of protection
- Updates signatures continuously
- Integrates with other MegaPath data services