MegaPath: Built for the Cloud
More and more SMB and enterprise businesses are moving to the cloud.
Whether your business is a distributed enterprise or a single location, implementing cloud technology can help you immediately deploy solutions and applications that lower your total cost of ownership, improve collaboration, support mobility, ensure timely upgrades and patches, and help eliminate the risk of data loss.
When selecting a cloud provider, it is critical for businesses to consider a vendor’s financial strength and stability, as well as the quality of the vendor’s infrastructure—especially its network. Because a provider’s network is responsible for service delivery, it is imperative to choose a cloud provider that:
- Owns and operates an expansive MPLS-enabled IP network
- Offers flexible broadband access options
- Prioritizes network traffic and optimizes performance
- Understands network security and redundancy
MegaPath owns, operates, and maintains its own nationwide, MPLS-enabled IP network—a cloud-ready network platform that’s built for the distributed enterprise. MegaPath offers:
- Business-class broadband solutions that enable us to deliver reliable access connectivity backed by a full suite of SLAs.
- Cloud-based solutions—including Cloud Hosting, Hosted Data Backup, Hosted Exchange, Hosted SharePoint, and Hosted Voice—that are on-net to our 1 GigE backbone, resulting in superior systems and network performance, and secure access to a scalable infrastructure.
- Class of Service (CoS) for end-to-end prioritized network traffic and predictable application performance to ensure Quality of Service (QoS).
- World-class SAS 70 and SSAE 16 compliant data centers that are fully redundant, secure, and support the most powerful infrastructures available.