Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
Be prepared and get back to work with solutions from MegaPath.
Whether a natural disaster, a major winter storm, or an errant backhoe strikes, your business can’t afford to stop because your employees can’t get to work or your facilities can’t communicate.
As businesses increasingly rely on cloud-based services for mission-critical data and communications, solutions that support business continuity are of paramount importance. MegaPath offers a variety of disaster-readiness options for businesses, including Wireless and Broadband Managed Failover Services, Data Backup, Cloud Hosting, Hosted Exchange, and Hosted SharePoint®.
Learn more about:
- Wireless and terrestrial Managed Failover Services (PDF). Equip your business with diverse connectivity in the event of a network outage so your business can continue to operate and generate revenue without disruption. MegaPath’s fast and affordable business-class Internet access, including DSL and wireless, is an ideal backup to your primary access service.
- Remote Access SSL VPN. Enable users to securely access the corporate LAN from any device or location.
- Hosted Exchange. Improve productivity, collaboration, and communication with corporate-class email and shared calendaring, tasks, and contact capabilities.
- Hosted SharePoint®. Support collaboration efforts by providing a single platform to manage and access corporate information in databases, reports, and business applications.
- Cloud Hosting. Reduce capital and operational expenses by delivering a scalable infrastructure and applications off-site.
- Data Backup. Ensure your data is always secure and available. MegaPath offers both PC and Server remote storage options to meet your needs.
- Email Archiving. Adhere to compliance requirements by archiving all email messages off-site.