Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
Be prepared and get back to work with solutions from MegaPath.
Whether a natural disaster, a major winter storm, or an errant backhoe strikes, your business can’t afford to stop because your employees can’t get to work or your facilities can’t communicate.
More and more businesses are turning to cloud-based services, which offer cost-effective methods for keeping mission-critical data and communications out of harm's way. To help ensure you remain available to your customers when disaster strikes, MegaPath offers a variety of disaster-readiness options for businesses, including Data Backup, Cloud Hosting, Hosted Exchange, and Hosted SharePoint®.
Learn more about:
- Remote Access SSL VPN. Enable users to securely access the corporate LAN from any device or location.
- Wireless. Prepare for uncertainty with a fully redundant backup access service for your existing T1, DSL, or cable service.
- Hosted Exchange. Improve productivity, collaboration, and communication with corporate-class email and shared calendaring, tasks, and contact capabilities.
- Hosted SharePoint®. Support collaboration efforts by providing a single platform to manage and access corporate information in databases, reports, and business applications.
- Cloud Hosting. Reduce capital and operational expenses by delivering a scalable infrastructure and applications off-site.
- Data Backup. Ensure your data is always secure and available. MegaPath offers both PC and Server remote storage options to meet your needs.
- Email Archiving. Adhere to compliance requirements by archiving all email messages off-site.