MegaPath Unveils SD-WAN Packages for SMBs and Enterprises
Company delivers best-of-breed technology with scalable, cost-efficient solution options
Pleasanton, Calif. – March 1, 2017 – MegaPath, a leading provider of voice, data, security and cloud services in North America, today announced the expansion of its managed software-defined wide area network (SD-WAN) offerings for SMB and enterprise customers. MegaPath’s new packages, SD-WAN Pro and SD-WAN Enterprise, give businesses the flexibility to build a solution that is the right fit for their business need, size and budget.
“As businesses continue to increase their reliance on the cloud, they are turning to SD-WAN technology to maximize application performance and eliminate downtime for maximum productivity,” said Dan Foster, President, Business Markets, MegaPath. “MegaPath uniquely takes a best-of-breed, multi-vendor approach to SD-WAN, giving smaller businesses a low-cost entry point to this popular, private networking technology, while giving distributed organizations access to the industry’s most comprehensive SD-WAN feature set.”
“MegaPath’s SD-WAN offering is a fully managed service that includes full-solution design engineering, dedicated project management, and white glove support from our team of 100% U.S.-based network experts,” said Arnaud Gautier, Chief Marketing Officer, MegaPath. “SD-WAN supports more economical broadband circuits than MPLS without sacrificing real-time application performance, like voice and video. Unlike other providers, MegaPath offers the flexibility to deliver SD-WAN “over the top”, or over our carrier-agnostic WAN connections. All services may be combined with our business VoIP, UCaaS, WiFi and Security services.”
MegaPath’s SD-WAN Pro package is designed to eliminate the complexity and cost of supporting a private network at the branch level. SD-WAN Enterprise combines the ease of multi-location networking with always-on WAN connectivity in order to support mission-critical, cloud-based services such as voice and video. Both MegaPath SD-WAN offerings include the following capabilities:
- IPsec VPN securely connects business sites and remote workers on one network. Users gain safe and secure access to enterprise data and applications among branch locations and from remote laptops, tablets, and other devices.
- Application performance monitoring continually monitors and assesses performance of critical voice, video, and data applications with the ability to alert IT staff.
- Load balancing and failover automatically balances network traffic between multiple WAN links. SD-WAN Pro supports two WAN links while SD-WAN Enterprise supports up to 6 WAN links.
- Optional Managed WiFi provides a complete, end-to-end managed wireless local area network (LAN).
In addition to the above capabilities, SD-WAN Enterprise also includes:
- Real-time application failover with guaranteed zero downtime: high priority application traffic, such as voice, is re-routed over an available WAN connection in real-time, to avoid any dropped call or traffic interruption.
- Bi-directional priority routing: application link/route decisions are made at the customer location and within the MegaPath core network for best performance.
- True bandwidth aggregation: two or more circuits are combined to provide a single WAN connection.
SD-WAN packages start at $57/month. For more information on MegaPath’s SD-WAN offerings, visit: www.megapath.com/security/sd-wan/
MegaPath is a leading business communications and network provider that helps businesses fully leverage the cloud. MegaPath’s award-winning service portfolio includes Voice, Unified Communications, SD-WAN, WiFi, and Internet services, backed by dedicated project management and 100% US-based technical support. MegaPath is uniquely positioned to deliver custom managed solutions to businesses that desire a broad range of high-value services from a single nationwide provider. With over twenty years of expertise, MegaPath empowers businesses of all sizes to simplify operations, improve communications, increase productivity, and lower costs.
To learn more about MegaPath’s leading service offerings, please visit www.megapath.com.