Business Ethernet Connection
Ethernet Solutions: Maximum Connectivity, Maximum Value
Finding the ideal Internet service for your business is a critical decision that requires reliable data access, accommodation for multiple locations, and support for critical business applications. MegaPath Business Ethernet—with symmetrical speeds up to 1 Gbps—delivers more speed than traditional T1 and Bonded T1 bandwidth—and at a much lower cost. MegaPath Business Ethernet solutions are also available in asymmetrical bandwidth options ranging from 8x1 to 50x10 Mbps, offering even more value for business locations that require more downstream than upstream bandwidth.
3x3 Ethernet as low as $229/mo.
Low-Cost, High-Speed Ethernet Connection
For maximum connectivity at a minimum cost, there’s no greater value than MegaPath Business Ethernet. Choose the symmetrical bandwidth—from 2 Mbps up to 1 Gbps—that best fits your business needs.
If you require fast, scalable, and predictable bandwidth, Business Ethernet is the best Internet access solution for your business.
Business Ethernet offers more resilience at higher speeds by using loop bonding technology. This ensures that if one loop in a bundle fails the remaining circuits will continue to function. Business Ethernet is extremely reliable and comes with a 99.99% business class SLA guarantee, which increases to 100% when combined with MegaPath’s Proactive Monitoring and Failover services.
MegaPath offers several types of Business Ethernet services:
- Where available, Ethernet over Copper (EoC) is the best value for business Internet access. It is ideal for customers located in dense metropolitan areas.
- MegaPath also offers Ethernet over DS1 (EoDS1) service, which is not limited by distance from the central office (CO), giving this efficient technology farther reach to deliver predictable speeds to more business locations.
- And, MegaPath offers additional savings with its dedicated, Asymmetrical Ethernet services. These are ideal for businesses with locations that have greater downstream than upstream bandwidth demands—such as remote offices that use non-mission-critical applications and/or locations that do not have servers on site.
Discover Proactive Monitoring
Proactive Monitoring is an optional, advanced hosted internet monitoring service that helps optimize your network health by continuously checking the status of your circuit to maximize its availability and minimize the mean time to restore your connectivity should an issue arise.
Benefits of Proactive Monitoring
- 24/7/365 network health monitoring
- Automatic notification of network issues
- Automatic trouble ticket submission
- Reduced issue-resolution times