Load Balancing & Managed Failover for Network Resiliency
Excessive network traffic, a cut fiber line, or an equipment failure – these are just a few examples of what can cause an unexpected slow-down or outage in your Internet connection. Get the redundancy you need to keep working.
MegaPath Load Balancing and Managed Failover automatically balances your network traffic between two circuits and ensures failover to one circuit should another fail.
Take the guesswork, risk, and hassle out of your network performance, while keeping your business operational. Our experts manage every aspect of the process including deployment, monitoring, and support. In addition to Load Balancing and Managed Failover capabilities, the solution includes support for Managed IPsec VPN and Managed Firewall. On the same appliance, you can also add fully managed Unified Threat Management.
Features to Meet Your Mission-Critical Networking Needs:
- Multiple Wide Area Network (WAN) uplink ports
- Policies for Quality of Service (QoS), traffic shaping, and failover
- 3G/4G Modem Support
- Warm spare failover. If requested, MegaPath will provide a spare appliance in the unlilkely event that the primary device fails
- Detects optimal connection for high-quality VoIP communications
- Smart connection monitoring: automatic detection of layer 2 and layer 3 outages
- Fast failover
Service Level Agreements for your Mission-Critical Business
MegaPath offers service level agreements that are among the best in the industry. Our service guarantees are backed by invoice service credits. That means if we don’t live up to our promise, we’ll credit your next invoice. It’s that simple.
Sample of our guarantees:
- 100% Uptime guarantee for Hosted Exchange and Cloud Hosting
- 99.99% Uptime guarantee for T1, Ethernet, and Fiber
- Satisfaction Guarantee is standard for Voice, Hosted Exchange, and Managed Network and Security services
In addition, MegaPath provides 24/7/365 live support for all of our services.