The MegaPath Attendant Console is designed give you visibility to the call status of some or all employees within your office. The Console can also help manage and route incoming calls for your telephone number. Please verify that you have the necessary license (check with your Administrator), and download the software application below.
Your system must meet the following minimum hardware and software requirements.
- 1.2 GHz or higher, Pentium 3 or compatible CPU
- 128 MB of RAM or better, higher memory generally improves performance
- 60 MB of available hard disk space
- Video graphics card with 8 MB of RAM minimum
- Super VGA monitor (15” or larger)
- 800 x 600 resolution (1024 x 768 is recommended)
- TCP/IP connectivity to the web portal (via port 2208)
- Windows 2000 with SP2 or higher, or XP/Vista
- Sun Microsystems Java 2 Standard Edition (J2SE): Runtime Environment 1.4.2 (or later) is also required
- Click the Download button below to initiate the installation
- Click Save to save the Attendant Console installation file to your local hard drive.
- Double-click on the Attendant Console installation file to open it.
- Click Run
- Click Next
- Click Next again to install the Attendant Console in the default destination directory.
- Select the installation type. Make sure the Complete radio button is selected to ensure a full install.
- Click Next to proceed.
- Click Next to being the installation.
- When prompted, click the Finish button to complete the installation procedure.
To run the application, select it from the Start menu of your Windows screen. The first time you run the Attendant Console, you must enter your web portal account information (same credentials as you use to log into your portal).