The Voicemail to Email feature of MegaPath Hosted Voice enables you to receive copies of your voicemail messages as audio (.wav) file email attachments. You can turn this feature on, and configure other aspects of your messaging service, via the Voice management page of the MegaPath Voice Web Portal.
To Specify Voice Message Handling:
- Log into the MegaPath Voice Web Portal.
- On the Message menu click Voice Management. The Management page displays.
- Click On to turn your voicemail on. If Off is selected, you will not be able to receive voicemail messages.
- To hear a stutter dial tone and see a light on your phone to inform you of new messages, check Use Phone Message Waiting Indicator.
- To receive a short email message informing you about incoming calls, check Notify me by email of new voice message at this address, and enter your email address.
- To send a carbon copy of your messages to another email address, check Email a carbon copy of the voice message to and enter the email address. Note that you must still delete your messages through the phone if you select this option.
- If you want callers to be able to press 0 during your outgoing voice message to be transferred to another number (such as a mobile phone or Auto Attendant), check Transfer on '0' to Phone Number and enter the phone number to where calls should be transferred.
- Click OK or Apply to save your changes.