MegaPath’s award-winning Hosted VoIP phone system integrates with your Skype for Business client so you can reach your contacts, anywhere. Business-class reliability and comprehensive features help you stay connected with customers and colleagues in or out of the office.
- Tightly integrate hosted IP telephony capabilities with the Skype for Business user experience
- Call anyone, including outside contacts, using your Skype for Business desktop client*
- More than 50 easy-to-use calling and mobility features help everyone get more done, in or out of the office. Examples include voicemail delivered as email and self-service call forwarding
- Optional business features provide a superior, enterprise-class calling experience for both users and callers. Examples include automated attendant / receptionist, hunt groups, toll-free numbers, call recording, and call center
Enlarge Integration Example
- Use your Skype for Business client and your MegaPath desk phone interchangeably; you can even move an active call from Skype to your desk phone and back
- Click-to-call from your contact list, phone numbers embedded in Office 365 documents or web pages, or by using the Skype dial pad
- Lower phone costs and long distance than a traditional phone system
- Easy, low-cost start-up
- Low monthly fee per user
- Self-service portal makes it easy for users to manage voicemail and calling features
- Administer users, view detailed call records, pay your bill, order new service, and get support – all from our easy-to-use voice administration portal
Microsoft® Outlook® Integration
From a contact within Microsoft Outlook, view Presence, and click to initiate a call or chat.
Enlarge Integration Image
* Depends on calling plan. Local, National, and International calling plans are available. Company-wide shared minute calling plans and competitive metered rates are also available.
Ask your MegaPath representative for details.